Ton Gerners Tiddlersbar plugin
<http://80.56.108.132/TW5/TW5_playground.html#Tiddlersbar%20plugin> is
shown in the latest version. Ton Gerner has many wikis and always
explaining very well how to do. So much to learn from them.

You will find many links to interesting but older plugins. Some works with
the latest version - some not. Just drag and drop the plugin to your own
wiki and test if it works. If it doesn't - you can try to ask the original
author.