Hello!

I'm currently in a love hate relationship with the
new toc-tabbed-internal-nav macro for my current project.

I'm not even sure if what I want to do is possible:

Is there anyway to remove the > that appears next to the headers?

I only want the first level to show on the left of the two column window
that is generated by using the above macro.

Thank you!