I'm not a dev by any means so I probably can't help you much, but I think
these links may help you :

In this thread, people have successfully managed to use tiddlywiki for book
publishing, with great results :
https://groups.google.com/g/tiddlywiki/c/_VLufc4Svp8/m/jALzYZ09BAAJ
You can see a sample here :
https://tw5.immateriel.fr/wiki/7switch/book/aHR0cHM6Ly9jYXRhbG9ndWUuaW1tYXRlcmllbC5mci9yZXNvdXJjZXMvYTYvMTIvMDcyMDhkOTdhZjdmYWZkMjkyNzRhN2MwNDU1YS5lcHVi
or make your own book from an epub : https://tw5.immateriel.fr/wiki

It's possible to use TW as a blog platform :
https://tiddlywiki.com/static/Blog%2520Edition.html

So it seems that it's possible. I'm guessing it will not be simple tho..
maybe wordpress would be easier.