I build a few plugins for TW over the years and the process was quite
manual but since I do not change much once it is running I did not bother.
However one of my plugins got a few friends of mine interested and so I was
looking for a way to streamline the build process. Right now this is what I
do:

   1. move hidden artifact (.fslckout) from my SCM system (fossil) out of
   the plugin dir
   2. run "node ./tiddlywiki.js edition/build --build index
   3. move the artifact back into the plugin dir since it is reqired to
   make commits/diff/etc.
   4. open the resulting index.html file in a browser
   5. navigate to the plugin
   6. click on "export to JSON"
   7. send that file to my friends

What I would like to have is a command that just creates the resulting JSON
file without all those manual steps. Is there a TW command that just build
a single plugin?