On Saturday, June 12, 2021 at 8:38:42 AM UTC-7 cj.v...@gmail.com wrote:

> Easy enough to find smartphone simulators/emulators out there on the web
> to do some testing.
> If you know of any related goodies, please share ?

Using Chrome:

1) Open Developer Tools window (ctrl-shift-I)
2) Toggle Device Menu (ctrl-shift-M or 2nd icon in top menu bar)

The browser window changes to show the Device Menu and resize the document
"viewport" to fit various device sizes

* Use "Responsive" dropdown list to select from some common devices...
choose "edit..." to add other pre-defined devices or define your own custom
device
* Use input fields provided in the device menu to hand-enter custom device
dimensions
* Use "Percentage" dropdown to select current device "zoom" level or toggle
"Auto-adjust zoom"
* Use "Throttling" menu to adjust display performance (no throttling,
mid-tier mobile, low-end mobile, or offline)
* Click "rotate" icon to switch display mode between portrait (vertical)
and landscape (horizontal)
* Click on hot zones in bar below Device Menu to quickly switch device
pixel width (from "Mobile Small 320px" through "4K 2560px")
* On far right of Device Menu is "three dots" menu dropdown with more
options, including:
   * Show/Hide Device Frame, Media Queries, Rulers
   * Add/Remove Device Pixel Ratio and Device Type controls
   * Capture Screenshot, Full-Size Screenshot
   * Reset to Defaults (resets device menu to default settings)
   * Close DevTools (removes device menu and resets to normal browser
window display)

enjoy,
-e