I am in "d*euil*" (mourning) over my misspelled "ac*c**ueil*".

One of the beauties of the French language:  the "euil" of deuil and the
"cueil" of "accueil" have the same sound.

If I could time-travel to a certain period long ago, I'd be giving somebody
at the Académie française a slap from the future.