Another Bob-related question --

I've had it more than once that I've lost a browser tab for one reason or
another while it was editing a tiddler in a Bob-served wiki. At that point,
it's locked, since the tab that was editing it is gone, and it's liable to
stay locked for a long time unless I ssh in to the server and restart it.

I'm wondering if there's any way to "steal" a tiddler away from the
now-nonexistent editing session, or indeed do anything short of restarting
the server to free it up again?