Thank you very much!!

It is working, and I think it is working correctly. I don't see anything
that shouldn't be created created, though if possible can someone please
review the below code to make sure I'm not beating on a hornets nest?
Thanks!

!Demographics
<$edit
  tiddler=<<temp>>
  tag="textarea"
  field="settlementdemographics"
  class="tc-edit-texteditor tc-edit-texteditor-body"
  placeholder={{$:/language/EditTemplate/Body/Placeholder}}
  tabindex={{$:/config/EditTabIndex}}
  focus={{{ [{$:/config/AutoFocus}match[text]then[true]] ~[[false]] }}}
  cancelPopups="yes"

><$list

  filter="[all[shadows+tiddlers]tag[$:/tags/EditorToolbar]!has[draft.of]]"

><$reveal

  type="nomatch"
  state=<<config-visibility-title>>
  text="hide"
  class="tc-text-editor-toolbar-item-wrapper"

><$transclude

  tiddler="$:/core/ui/EditTemplate/body/toolbar/button"
  mode="inline"

/></$reveal></$list></$edit>