Hi @Télumire,

Can you explain a bit more by what you mean regarding fields? Like do you
mean having a form you fill out that then creates a formatted tiddler or
something else?

Right now I drag the highlighted url text into my TiddlyWiki for an import,
renaming it before I hit import. And then I click on the imported tiddler
link and edit it with the proper tag(s) and description/notes/explanation.

Thanks for your initial idea and hopefully your reply :)

DM