I think this is what you're looking for? There may be a better way to do
it, but it seems to function based on my tests. Thanks to everyone over the
last two weeks that have helped me so much! I wouldn't have been able to
answer someone's question like this otherwise.

\define linkcreation()
[img[images/{{!!title}}.jpg]]
\end

<<linkcreation>>