On Wednesday, June 30, 2021 at 8:32:08 AM UTC+2 imleg...@gmail.com wrote:

> When I use tiddly I find it is easy to make a small piece of knowledge?
> But I really need to make a tree structure of the notes, because the notes
> I took are too scattered which make it hard to build a summary view of the
> knowledge

You can use my tocP plugin, which allows you to create a TOC based on a
"parent" field .. where "parent"  is just a convention. You can use any
field name you want. ... so you can use tabs for "overall grouping" and
create different trees with tocP

See. https://wikilabs.github.io/editions/tocP/

Have fun!
mario