Hi Patrice,
That's an interesting setup. ... If you write a .tid file into the store
area at a default node server, you still have to restart the server and
reload the clients. ... I don't know "bob" so I can't say if this situation
can be handled there.

On the other hand you did mention python, so I assume you should be able to
directly send new content to the server using the tiddlyweb protocol.

The new prerelease contains a new setting for the listenCommand
<https://tiddlywiki.com/prerelease/#ListenCommand>. which allows you to
enable Server Sent Events.
So if you send new content to this server it will automatically transferred
to connected clients.

So you can upload a new image to your file store and then send a new
tiddler with a _canonical_uri to the server, which will make it available
to the clients.

The existing implementation of SSE is _not_ a multiuser environment yet.
But with some tweaks it can be one in the future.

-mario