Hi (specially Saq) !

Thank you Saq for your fine piece of sofware. Its works flawlessly for my
occasionnal note taking (or organizing).
Recently I've being trying to organize notes from watching a video.
I wanted to transclude in a tiddler, below the video, the root tiddler of
my notes : {{Personal Notes for Class 01}}. And nothing shows.
Maybe I missed something from the documentation ...
I've tried on your demo site to transclude the tiddler "Streams 0.2
improvements" inside a new tiddler and same problem. The only tiddlers that
are showing as transclusions are the "leaf" tiddlers.

Is there a way to make a root tiddler appear when transcluded ?

Thanks in advance

Best regards
FrD