Good stuff.

If there are any naughty bits in there that are clear as mud and need some
explaining, please reach out here.

That bit of TW code can probably be improved/condensed.  I do tend to have
"wordy" solutions because I like to see the little steps involved in
getting from A to Z, often ignoring much more elegant solutions (if I know
of them).  There's always loads of refactoring potential in anything coming
from this kid.