This is merely an early query. I need some ideas on an efficient approach
to the following problem ...

*AIM:* Put on-line the 54 images of "LIberty" by Angela Weyersberg
<https://www.google.com/search?q=Angela+Weyersberg&newwindow=1&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwjIzKCziN7xAhWkwAIHHbjgBOUQ_AUoAXoECAEQAw&biw=1368&bih=808&dpr=2>
 in
a self contained gallery.

*THE CASE: *Each image of a painting has FOUR language variations for its
legend (English. Italian, Slovenian, German) FYI, the variants are held in
fields of each image tiddler.

*THE PROBLEM: *HOW do I in TW (1) Establish the language to invoke on
startup? (2) enable language switching?

I realised the specific issue is not gonna be solved by the "lingo
mechanism" as is,  as in this particular case, its not UI buttons in
contest but actual content.

I HOPE this is clear!

At the moment I'm simply need some ideas about how to move forward.
ANY ideas are most welcome
TT