Really sorry if I replied so late. I had a problem with my PC, this time
not related to Tiddly Wiki :D
This evening I will try your auto-save plug-in.
At the moment, the only plug-in I have is Tiddly-Wiki 5 core.
Anyway, when I imported my wiki the text that it wasn't imported was
already there.
When I first imported the wiki, as I told you, I didn't have the
"disappering" issue, but in the recent days when I am using my PC again,
the scarying behaviour has occured again.
So I don't really get the problem.