Here are some of the things that I'm confused about.
1) Can I use it on my Android phone? I do most of my research on my phone.
1.1) If so do I need another app like AndTidWiki or TiddlyDrive
<https://lordratte.gitlab.io/tiddlydrive/>
1.1.1) I read a couple places that Dropbox and Google Drive were not eager
to host things like TW. Does that impact saving to Google drive?
2) I have tons of chrome bookmarks can I use TW5 to annotate them?
3) When I make a YouTube Video I offer do a lot of research before hand. Is
TW5 a good place to put that research and if so how can I share it with
viewers? I.e. a link in the description?
3.1) will a that link take them to the entire wiki?
3.1.2) wouldn't the formatting of TW5 be confusing to my viewers?
3.2) Do some of the other versions Stroll, Roam, focus on formatting so
that toddlers can be published like blog entries or social media posts?
4) Was going to start putting my research on a New Google Site. So I could
have links, notes, figures topically organized. One benefit is that it
would be easy to link to it from a YouTube description. It seems like a
huge waste of time to do both. I think I understand that the content for
New Google Sites is in the form of files on Google Drive. In this way can I
use TiddlyDrive to effectively host/ publish my TiddlyWiki?
4) I will look at more general tutorials if it looks like I can do the
things that I want with TW5.

Thanks