Hi,
Your construction should look like this, if you want to have a UL list

<ul>
<$list ...>
<li> ... your code </li>
</$list>
</ul>

Otherwise you will create invalid HTML code.

On Friday, July 30, 2021 at 1:03:33 AM UTC+2 mohamed...@hotmail.com wrote:

can i highlight tiddler 1 and tiddler 4 maybe in red ?

You can't do this with 1 list widget.

TW loops evaluate each element in turn. So when tiddler 1 is evaluated, how
should the loop know, that there will be a second element in the future,
that will have the same name. ... Except you know, how to time-travel you
will need 2 lists.

The first list will need to evaluate the list of duplicates and the second
run will need to add an eg: .duplicate-element class to every element that
is there multiple times.

I could think of a construction in wikitext, but it would be complex and
time consuming. I personally would create a javascript macro, that returns
a list of duplicates, or even better a data-tiddler with the duplicates as
index and the color as a value.

So it would be simple to assign a class to the elements. ...

just some thoughts. I also think it's a valid request, and we should think
about it in more detail.

So if you raise an issue with a link to this thread at github, we won't
forget it. ..

-mario