Hi,

>Is there some reason items in the List tab could not be made draggable for
re-ordering?

No. Nobody requested it yet ...

----------------------------

I think it should be easy to change the $:/core/ui/TiddlerInfo/List tiddler
to contain a <<list-links-draggable>> macro.

There is a problem. The existing code uses an emptyMessage=<<lingo
List/Empty>>  ... to display some info if no "list" tiddler is present or
the list is empty.

We will need to extend the <<list-links-draggable>> macro with an
emptyMessage parameter, to create a backwards compatible function.

I'll create a github issue with your proposal.

-mario