Thanks Saq for the reply. I tried NValt and the workflow seemed nice. Your
notation editor gives a rapid overview of tiddlers based on the searched
keyword and allow simultaneously editing also. This can reduce unnecessary
time wastage and increase our productivity. My intention for posting the
video link was to introduce this workflow with notation editor to people
who haven't seen that video, especially the new users of tiddlywiki. Incase
someone with enough knowledge in wikitext gets inspired to create a similar
one, that would be a bonus.