Hello all,

I've been casually using TW for a few months now. In the past couple weeks
I have started working with the slightly more advanced features.
https://groktiddlywiki.com/read/ has been very helpful, thanks Soren. One
of the obstacles for me to grok TW is there appears to be a lot of
conditional rules based on the current context of the parser - ex: in
tiddler text vs macro call vs macro definition. This makes me visualize TW
as a finite state machine. Maybe it's actually designed as such, I haven't
looked at the code. Anyway, the nice explanation by PMario here
<https://groups.google.com/g/tiddlywiki/c/RoTA7OJFMMg/m/sjnaY93TBgAJ>just
bolstered my visualization.

I don't suppose there is documentation of TW as finite state machine.
Probably not, but thought I would ask. What I mean is documentation broken
down as:

   1. Here are all the possible states TW can be in
   2. Here are the rules for when TW is in a given state
   3. And here are the triggers that will change TW from one state to
   another

Maybe there are too many states, or may different levels/granularities of
states.

The closest I found is Tones' https://anthonymuscio.github.io/It has many
of the rules for a given "state".

Thank you.