Hi Andrew,

It's nice, but why do you use a promotion image of an image hosting service
as a backdrop image?

Github lets you add your own images to gh-pages. So you should use this
service instead of tickle users privacy concerns.

Whenever you load an image from a 3rd party, you also ping them, that I'm
visiting your page. .. I personally don't want this and the page doesn't
contain an option to opt-out. ... :/

Sorry for ranting, but that and the animated psychedelic image, was the
first thing that jumped into my eyes and made the page unusable. For me
it's impossible to read the text on a transparent tiddler if the background
image moves left and right.

-mario