Hello forum,

I use a created text field 'published', which will be filled with a date.
(This date can also be in the future)
format is *T. MMMM JJJJ* - (eg. *7. April 2021* or *13. August 2021*).

1. How can this be converted into a date format?

2. The 'published' field is also shown in TOC - $:/_macros/alternative/toc
-  (see
https://groups.google.com/g/tiddlywiki/c/AAPGy6pFpnc/m/hlKHyhzsAwAJ).
I would like to have TOC sorted on this field (recent on top)

Thanks for feedback
Stefan