Is there a way to pass dynamic parameters into macros (javascript) other
than using <$macrocall/>?

For instance I use a modified version of (Jed's I think) add-time.js that
allows you to use a parameter 'days' to feed days to add to current date.
So, doing something like <<add-time days:10>> would return the date 10 days
from now. If it's a static number like 10, things are easy, but if it's
dynamic (stored in a field) then things get more complicated - I have to
use the <$macrocall/> instead, which is less convenient but sometimes not a
problem.

It becomes a problem when I need to use this new date in a filter. I *am*
excited that in pre-release now we can feed *static* values as parameters
into macros within filters, but the missing piece is still dynamic values
as parameters - can't do a <$macrocall/> within a filter.

If it's a normal macro, right now I'd surround the <$list/> with some
<$wikify> runs that run the <$macrocall/>'s and wikify it to be fed in as a
static value. I'm just wondering if there's a better way that I'm not
thinking about (I end up with LOTS of wikify's which people tell me is not
great).

For instance, doing something like:
 <$vars days={{!!daystoadd}}><$list
filter="[duedate<addtime>]"></$list></$vars> would work if it was a regular
macro instead of a javascript macro. But, even though the parameter that
<addtime> can be fed is called days, it's not picked up by the macro call.

Hopefully that makes sense - thanks