You have a very strange tiddler title, that start with: <$vars vWorkingTid
.....   It seems to cause a problem with the node.js syncer. ... No
tiddlers are saved. ... I did disable it at import so all tiddlers seemed
to be created ... But .. see next issue ;)

And there seems to be a getstartupcontext.js macro that I don't know. ...
It causes a problem at server startup.

I'll investigate further and let you know.

-m