Folks,

I said I would share the result back, and it is attached so far.

It is largely working very nicely, later I will package a range of
indicators with it as I develop them.

However it still has a problem.

   - The attached JSON has a few tiddlers, which displays indicators
   (icons/buttons tagged $:/tags/indicator) just above the sideBar tabs
   - It currently only comes with one indicator, an info icon with a
   tooltip about itself.

Unfortunately there is an artifact, no doubt a clash with the CSS I am
using.
eg class="tc-btn-invisible" on the button.

Regards
Tones
On Saturday, 14 August 2021 at 18:39:08 UTC+10 TW Tones wrote:

> Télumire,
>
> Hey thanks soo much, that is exactly what I needed.
>
> I have adopted the final css as follows to get smaller icons that the
> PageControls.
>
> .indicator-container { display:block; margin-top: -15px; margin-bottom:
> -22px; line-height:unset; } .indicator-item{ height:15px; width:15px;
> display:inline-block; position:relative; } .indicator-item button,
> .indicator-item button * { width:100%!important; height:100%!important;
> padding:unset; margin:unset; display:inline-block; left:0; top:0; }
>
> I will shareback my indicators "bar" macro shortly
>
> Regards
> Tones
>
> On Friday, 13 August 2021 at 04:16:44 UTC+10 Télumire wrote:
>
>> Erratum bis (sorry..) :
>>
>> .indicator-container {
>> display: flex;
>> flex-wrap:wrap;
>> margin-top: -14px;
>> margin-bottom: -26px;
>> --indicator-size:10px;
>> }
>>
>> .indicator-item{
>> height:var(--indicator-size);
>> width:var(--indicator-size);
>> display:inline-block;
>> position:relative;
>> }
>>
>> .indicator-item button, .indicator-item button * {
>> position:absolute;
>> width:100%!important;
>> height:100%!important;
>> padding:unset;
>> margin:unset;
>> left:0;
>> top:0;
>> }
>>
>> Should I send further replies by private message to avoid spam ?
>>

>> Le jeudi 12 août 2021 à 20:02:22 UTC+2, Télumire a écrit :
>>
>>> Erratum : no need for the line-height:unset nor the inline-block for the
>>> button and its content :
>>

>>> .indicator-container {
>>> display:block;
>>> margin-top: -14px;
>>> margin-bottom: -26px;
>>> }
>>>
>>> .indicator-item{
>>> height:40px;
>>> width:40px;
>>> display:inline-block;
>>> position:relative;
>>> }
>>>
>>> .indicator-item button, .indicator-item button * {
>>> width:100%!important;
>>> height:100%!important;
>>> padding:unset;