Hi Jeremy, All,

We've finished the "Phase 1" of this Project, and here are some samples of
the result: https://bit.ly/37ELoj1 (in 2 formats: single TW5 file & "*.tid"
files)
Also I created a video https://youtu.be/FuJR-5uSDVU trying to explain both
the above results and the project itself.

P.S.,
1- The Project Name has been changed to "510K" after creating the above
video, cause I'm really interesting to see how TW5 will handle that number
of tiddlers
2- "Phase 1" is work only with GG Conversations, Messages will be in "Phase
2"

Thanks