Hi everyone

I have rebooted the Subsume plugin rather than updating it.
(https://giffmex.org/gifts/subsume.html)

The good news is that it now includes a way to have a subsume with an edit
button. I like this way better than the regular subsumes with links.

The bad news is that the integration with the relink plugin was causing me
problems, making the installation process more convoluted, and potentially
causing problems for users for the future. So I removed the relink-related
tiddlers, and also made integration with the edit-comptext plugin an
optional feature, with new instructions.

This is the best I can do with this. My apologies for any inconveniences to
anyone who uses Subsume and likes the the relink feature. And my thanks to
flibbles for catching part of the problem, after which I found other
complications as well.

Blessings, Dave