I also really dig the `includeWikis` setting, there's a lot possible with
this type of "whole wiki transclusion".

One thing to note is that this feature was originally developed to allow
Jeremy to have 2 different folders for specific editions.

For example, the `tw5.com` and `tw5.com-server` editions. The `-server`
edition is setup as:

```
{
"description": "Server configuration of the tw5.com edition",
"plugins": [
"tiddlywiki/tiddlyweb",
"tiddlywiki/filesystem",
"tiddlywiki/highlight",
"tiddlywiki/mobiledragdrop",
"tiddlywiki/internals"
],
"themes": [
"tiddlywiki/vanilla",
"tiddlywiki/snowwhite"
],
"includeWikis": [
"../tw5.com"
],
"config": {
"default-tiddler-location": "../tw5.com/tiddlers"
}
}
```

That "default-tiddler-location" setting is important, and it also interacts
with the `*retain-original-tiddler-path*` setting in the `tw5.com`
tiddlywiki.info file:

```
       ,
"config": {