Folks,

I am on air because of Boris and others help.

On discourse I am very happy, we have regained features lost in GG forums
updates, dropping tiddlywiki title links on a thread converts it to a
markup link and a lot more. I believe we have an integration for discourse
comments on a published tiddlywiki, I will try and locate that. I can
integrate discourse with WordPress to maybe continue with my idea
of http://www.colabteam.net/tiddlywiki/

There are ways to apply an overlay to any webpage to refactor it to a more
compact look, so if none of the themes help I would not give up. Also I
don't concur with the criticisms when compared with google groups, Sure GG
makes use the the real-estate a lot more but when deep in a thread there is
way too much information on the screen you do not need. Whilst there is a
lot of white space on discourse I would like to reduce, it has all the
information one may want.

Reintroducing the ability to highlight code, edit after posting, and many
other new features like private chats make this far superior the GG and in
my mind a "no brainer" even if we want improvements.

Tones