If node is set to 0.0.0.0 the IP address becomes server on the LAN at the
current (or all) IP address(s) of the device.

On windows you can actually configure additional IP addresses on your
desktop, and then rather than use 0.0.0.0 use the specific IP address. I
have done this on bob but got it mixed up a few occasions. The smart trick
is to assign an additional IP address outside the dhcp range and host your
server on that but from your desktop. One day you may move your server and
the additional IP address to another computer, say onto a NAS, server or
always on computer - even a raspberry Pi.

Another nice tip is you can use any 127.X.X.X address on the local host as
well so you keep 127.0.0.1 free for other services.

I can elaborate, I am just hinting here.

Regards
Tones