Try using advanced search to find where this content is found in the wiki,
look at the tiddlers containing this and see if it has tags it should not.

The tiddler may have a tag such as  SystemTag: $:/tags/BelowStory
<https://tiddlywiki.com/#SystemTag%3A%20%24%3A%2Ftags%2FBelowStory>, remove
this to see if its fixed, if not re tag it and keep looking.

I expect a tiddler is broken or corrupt.

Regards
Tones