Sandip

   - In edit mode the fields should appear at the bottom for editing, to
   the right is a trash can to delete.
   - To rename you need to create the new one (optionally copy the value
   over) and delete the old one
   - If you are trying to do it programmatically you can use a button and
   ActionSetFieldWidget <https://tiddlywiki.com/#ActionSetFieldWidget>
   ActionDeleteFieldWidget <https://tiddlywiki.com/#ActionDeleteFieldWidget>
and
   or  WidgetMessage: tm-remove-field