Actually the summary tag can contain wiki text.

I have used it to allow editing {{tiddlername||$:/core/ui/Buttons/edit}}

<details><summary>HelloThere
{{HelloThere||$:/core/ui/Buttons/edit}}</summary>

{{HelloThere}}
</details>

I also use filtered transclusion to count something and display that in the
summary so there is not need to open it if there are no cases (=0)
Or wrap the whole thing to optionally display

<$list filter="display condition" variable=nul emptyMessage="No details
message">
<details><summary>HelloThere
{{HelloThere||$:/core/ui/Buttons/edit}}</summary>

{{HelloThere}}
</details>
</$list>

Regards