Charlie,

Have you considered creating a third node Wiki "Customer List", using bob
so more than one user can access it at a time?

Then both Sales Reps wikis can have this  "Customer List" in a tiddler with
and an iframe to the customer list and freely drag "customer" tiddlers to
and from the customer list. If you provision, "add new customers" only in
the customer list, then it will always be used for new customers and remain
the primary "source of truth". From which all sales reps obtain the
customer details.

Regards
Tones