Hi keSh,

I did have a look at the source code. There is a problem with the regexp,
that is used. We will need to create javascript fix
There is no workaround for this problem.

I did test "asdf sdfö" where "asdf" is recognized, but "sdfö" is not.

The plugin uses `\b` to define "word boundaries" but \b in JS only uses:
[a-zA-Z0-9_] as word characters. .. That's the problem.

-mario