I installed the tiddler 2click2edit. I want to change it a little that when
a tiddler start with the "$", don't trigger the edit command.

I already found the related code. Which
is $:/plugins/danielo515/2click2edit/ClickListener.js

I think I need to change the code

```
ClickListener.prototype.editTiddler = function(event) {
//alert(this.getVariable("currentTiddler").getTitle());
  this.dispatchEvent({type: "tm-edit-tiddler", param:
this.getVariable("currentTiddler")});
};
```

But this.getVariable("currentTiddler").getTitle() seems not right, how to
fix it.

And is there a manual for program for tw?