Mark,

I would suggest a mechaisium could be built within the single file wiki to
package only modified static tiddlers for upload to a host as well.

Also many tiddlywiki.html files are smaller than most images, thus a full
upload not an issue.

I am not contradicting you only pointing out it is possible even if no one
has done it yet. It is not a "hard limit".

Regards
Tones