Hi @all,

I´m currently creating a guideline with the help of the list function in a
tiddler. That means I use this formatting:

* Item 1
** Subitem 1
** Subitem 2
* Item 2
* Item 3

Now I want to enter a path to start a steam game as an example (for example
the path steam://rungameid/251570). But when I enter this into the text,
the list function is not working anymore. This means that all list items
above of this link are working but after the link they are all written as
text in italic and I can´t see the dots of the list.
I found out that the two // are the problem. When I remove one of them, the
list is working again.
So my question is, can I prevent somehow that the two // are deactivating
the list function and creating an italic text? A link to a website
(https://...) can be entered everywhere in the text without any problems...

Best regards
heusmich