So I understand that I can open access to wikis by turning them public. But
I wanted to figure out how to give some other logged in users the
permission to add and or edit tiddlers in a wiki. For context, I have a
friend whose learning 3d modelling with blender and I wanna get started
with 2d digital art and I wanna set up a shared wiki so we can share what
we learn and what we made in an organized way. (Don't worry about file
size, we'll be using a shared drive and share links to that instead of
putting it on the wiki)