Having just upgraded five TiddlyWiki instances in a row, the only thing I'd
love to see improved: could the name of the file dragged into the upgrade
wizard show somewhere?  For each TiddlyWiki I upgraded, I kept forgetting
which one I was dealing with (as I was saving upgraded TiddlyWiki files.)

That aside, the process is A-1 and a quick look reveals zero hiccups.  (I
may have more time tomorrow to dig into the weeds, if release only happens
Sunday.  Sunday afternoon, to me, sounds like a great time for TiddlyWiki
church ... )

I doubt any of my TiddlyWikis are of any size or architectural/design
significance, but just in you do want some variety, here are some pre-5.2
versions:

   -
   - Charlie's Favourite Stuff and Projects
   <https://intertwingularityslicendice.neocities.org/CJ_ProductReviews.html>
(a
   "multi-context/purpose" TiddlyWiki)
   - TiddlyWiki Programming Fundamentals