On Sunday, October 31, 2021 at 11:07:05 PM UTC-7 Mat wrote:

> How did you manage to reply in that "read only" thread? And I cannot?

TiddlyTalk "admins" (Boris, Jeremy, Mario, Mark, and myself) can post
replies to a read-only category.

In principle, admins should always make sure that we post our replies to
the GoogleGroup rather than the TiddlyTalk category so that we can be sure
that the original poster will see the response even if they don't use
TiddlyTalk.

However, since TiddlyTalk doesn't restrict posts by admins, it's easy to
forget that the category is "read only" and so sometimes we post directly
to TiddlyTalk by mistake.

-e