Hi,

I have a few buttons that have a different CSS when I click on them,
basically something like this

<$button class="sidebar-collapsible"
selectedClass="sidebar-collapsible-onclick" set="$:/state/petri/sidebar3"
setTo={{{ [{$:/state/petri/sidebar3}match[hide]then[show]else[hide]] }}}>

But I just realised that the selectedClass CSS is never applied to the
button. It used to work fine a few weeks back. I did update my wiki to the
newest one so maybe that broke something. I checked with Inspect Element
and the class "sidebar-collapsible-onclick" is never applied to the button.

The tiddler where this CSS is in is at the bottom of the $:/tags/Stylesheet
(when clicking on the tag pill) so that should not be the issue. Besides
the rest of the CSS in that tiddler seem to work fine.

Here's the CSS:

/* + mark after collapsing */
.sidebar-collapsible-onclick:after {
    content: "+";
    float:right;
}

Any ideas where to start looking or what might've be the cause of this?

Thanks,
Petri M