[image: tiddly-3col-sm-30.jpg]
Like this. The main content is in the middle, with more or less the same
stuff on the right as in the new tiddly, to search, list tags, list
everything, etc.  On the left is what was useful every day, a list of fixed
links. I had one for each day of the week, for mornings, evenings, etc for
checklists, links for programming language tiddlers, links to various
reference tiddlers, for easy access. It was always there, and quick to get
to something like a list of Greek letters or the end of day checklist.
These links were defined in a Menu tiddler.  The very last link was one to
bring up the Menu tiddler itself for editing.  Life was good, then the new
tiddly5 came out and this left column feature vanished. Is there a plugin
that restores it?

BTW, for anyone who says to just use the classic tiddly, I did, but then
one day it stopped being able to save itself. I couldn't save changes to my
info, due to iirc changes in the browsers or security or some such. If it's
possible to get classic to work properly, I'd keep using it.