What the heck, will toss an option into the ring here. Must not tarry much.
Happy to alter in accord with any requests.

[image: TiddlyWiki 5-2-1-blue.png]

On Saturday, November 27, 2021 at 3:13:25 PM UTC-5 Mohammad wrote:

> SVPrepo.com is correct!
>
> On Saturday, November 27, 2021 at 11:32:18 PM UTC+3:30 Mohammad wrote:
>
>> Some of you may like the below banner!
>>
>> [image: drawing-optim.png]
>> On Tuesday, November 23, 2021 at 9:06:36 PM UTC+3:30 jeremy...@gmail.com
>> wrote:
>>
>>> As usual, I’d like to hold a competition to design the banner image that
>>> is shown on the splash screen and within the opening HelloThere tiddler.
>>>
>>> The unusual thing this time around is that we have very limited time.
>>> Due to a serious bug introduced by the latest version of Chrome we are
>>> trying to get v5.2.1 released as soon as possible, perhaps as soon as this
>>> weekend.
>>>
>>> With that in mind, we’ll have to run the competition slightly
>>> differently this time:
>>>
>>>    - Entries will be accepted until Friday morning at 8am UK time
>>>    - To speed things up, my plan is that I should choose the winning
>>>    image (I’m open to discussion here!)
>>>
>>> The artwork should reflect some of the changes in the new version. I’ve
>>> updated the release note for the prerelease but at this point the
>>> documentation for some of the new features is not complete.
>>>
>>> https://tiddlywiki.com/prerelease/
>>>
>>> The other rules/guidelines for the competition are:
>>>
>>>    - The version number (with the correct punctuation) must be clear
>>>    and readable even when the banner is shown at a reduced size
>>>    - The image must be a PNG or JPEG of exactly 560x315 pixels
>>>    - The bottom 46 pixels will be obscured by the banner text
>>>    “What’s new in 5.2.1” when it is displayed within HelloThere
>>>    - The image need not include the word “TiddlyWiki”. The banner image
>>>    is only used in contexts where it is clear that it is about TiddlyWiki
>>>    - Feel free to enter an updated version of artwork that was a
>>>    runner-up in a previous competition
>>>    - Please give lots of feedback here to encourage the artists
>>>
>>> Here are the posts about previous artwork competitions:
>>>
>>> v5.2.0 -
>>> https://groups.google.com/g/tiddlywiki/c/eccIEHZoxsI/m/JpxoQdZrAwAJ
>>> v5.1.23 - https://groups.google.com/g/
>>> tiddlywiki/c/cTgPWl8b_9c/m/VtrMFHBGAwAJ
>>> v5.1.22 -
>>> https://groups.google.com/g/tiddlywiki/c/rYrja18_SfQ/m/JAklPfjfAwAJ
>>> v5.1.21 -