Thank you for your time and your suggestions.  I think this seems to be
beyond my beginner's knowledge level on TW.    I am using the TW for a
presentation next week and need to spend more time on the content.  I hope
to get back to this to figure it out sometime soon, because I would still
love to have this, but I will drop it for now.

Thanks, again Álvaro,

  -- Scott