Hi Tristran

The templates that we use in the core for static rendering generally include a
definition of `tv-wikilink-template` at the top of the template. For example,
$:/core/templates/static.tiddler.html starts with the following line:

\define tv-wikilink-template() $uri_doubleencoded$.html

If you’re using a custom template then you can modify that declaration
according to the instructions here:

https://tiddlywiki.com/#tv-wikilink-template%20Variable

Alternatively, you can omit the definition from the template and instead
specify the variable as part of the render command.

Best wishes

Jeremy