Hi @all,

Is there a possibility to use TiddlyWiki on my dedicated Linux root server
(Ubuntu 20.04 LTS)?
If possible I would love it to have access to the wiki from everywhere and
can also make it available for other users.

It would also be good to have two different access possibilities.
So for example when you open the link to the wiki you can only read the
entries of the wiki.
And the other possibility would be to log in, then you can edit the
entries, create new entries and so on...
And maybe it is possible not to make all entries of the wiki visible to all
users, so for example make some entries invisible unless you are logged in.

Can anybody tell me if this is possible and - if yes - how I can realize
this?

Best regards
heusmich