Follow-up to Minimal Tiddlers (2) to run BASIC in TiddlyWiki
<https://groups.google.com/g/tiddlywiki/c/MCk18wV1YuA>

To explain the architecture of BASIC Anywhere Machine, I'm going to
demonstrate the organic evolutionary steps from the minimal (2) tiddlers to
run wwwBASIC programs in TiddlyWiki to the architecture of today/tomorrow.

The next step, as draft-described in the slideshow presentation I'm working
on
<https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/e/2PACX-1vQZwZBK59q0e0UYwdCHtCJyKR_8Bqf0COMQIeXKAFwqlRQN1cjvxfd6Imej6MfmegrWRei-qSr50aQU/pub?start=false&loop=false&delayms=3000>,

is about separating the tiddler for a wwwBASIC web page into:

   - a tiddler with the scheme for the web page
   - a tiddler with the wwwBASIC program

To render the wwwBASIC web page, the "renderer" now needs the smarts to
merge the two tiddlers above, feeding the result of the merge to an iframe.

Once you've had a chance to try the previous 2-tiddler setup, download the
attached and import into some TiddlyWiki (TiddlyWiki.com !) to dissect this
3-tiddler evolution.

Cheers !