Kind of like BASIC Anywhere Machine
<https://basicanywheremachine.neocities.org/>, but for ASCII Art.  All
built on, of course, TiddlyWiki.

A TiddlyWiki to host the ASCII Drawing engine, a BASIC Anywhere Machine
program.

Try out the ASCII Draw program
<https://basicanywheremachine.neocities.org/sample_programs/Ascii%20Draw.run.html>
.

The ASCII Draw program keeps 1 drawing in local storage.  Go into that web
page, draw a little, close down the web page, and your drawing will be
there for you again next time you go to the web page.  (Unless you tell the
program you want to start a new drawing.

Instead of setting up the program to store multiple drawings in local
storage (I'm no fan of local storage except for temporary storage), I'll be
creating ASCII Art Anywhere Machine to host ASCII Draw (like an IDE for
drawing), and also store the drawings.  Local storage acting as the
communication interface between the BASIC program and the host TiddlyWiki.

The TiddlyWiki, as the "file manager" for the drawings, will be like a
digital art gallery, to display the art in various ways, including
slideshows.

And now I'm thinking ASCII Art animation.  Cool.

Too many interests, not enough hours in a day...